*PLEASE CHECK THE STATE LAW REGARDING QUALIFYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS FOR MEDICAL CANNABIS.
*THE VISIT COST IS $150. THIS IS NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE AND MUST BE COLLECTED AT THE TIME OF YOUR VISIT. WE ACCESS CASH, CREDIT CARDS AND DEBIT CARDS.
*WE MUST HAVE MEDICAL RECORDS FROM YOUR TREATING PROVIDER AT THE TIME OF THE VISIT.
We will need medical records at your appointment for certification. You may bring the records with you to the appointment or have them faxed to us using the release of information form under the documents tab. If you have access to a patient portal, you may print those records and bring them.
Please allow enough time for your primary care provider to get those records to us.
Bring your list of medications to your appointment.
WE WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION. YOU MUCH HAVE A PICTURE ID, PROOF OF RESIDENCY, AND FORM OF PAYMENT WITH YOU. THERE IS A FEE FOR THIS SERVICE.
SAFE, SECURE, HIPPA COMPLIANT, MEDICAL MARIJUANA
Also qualifying for a medical cannabis card is a chronic terminal or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
1. Make an appointment to be evaluated and certified for a medical cannabis card.
2. Print release of medical information form and bring to your healthcare care provider who manages your qualifying condition. We must have your records prior to your visit or you may bring them to your visit.
3. Come to your appointment in Biloxi. The evaluation should take around 15 minutes.
4. Once your medical condition is certified, we will enter your information into the Department of Health Database. You will need to go their website and register yourself as at patient to get your medical cannabis card.
5. Bring your Medical Cannabis Card to a dispensary to purchase your medical marijuana.